There are two main reasons why a product may not have any associated spend.
There is no charges on your synced account for the product
A single financial integration may not capture your entire company's software footprint. This may be the reason that a product has no associated spend in the synced account. Consider connecting another financial integration that may contain the product in question.
The product may be mapped to an associated product
Occasionally, Track will map a product to a more generic product name. For example, spend associated with Salesforce SalesCloud may be instead mapped to Salesforce.
A) If you have multiple products from a vendor that are being mapped to a more generic product, please contact us and ask about our data concierge service in regards to this problem.
B) If you only have one product from that vendor in your workspace being mapped incorrectly, you can follow the steps below to fix the mapping issue:
Re-map the product through the transactions page
- Navigate to the "Transactions" tab in the "Admin Only" section of the left hand side menu.
- Search for the generic product name that your spend is associated with. For example, if Salesforce SalesCloud is associated with Salesforce, search for Salesforce.
- Locate the transaction that you'd wish to re-map and click the Pencil icon found on the right of the mapped product name.
- Select the option "Yes, map this to a different product" in the new window.
- Search for the product you'd like to remap this transaction to and click "Map Transaction"
- Repeat this for all transactions that need to be re-mapped.
If the above method does not work for your team, contact us.